- Modern Linux Tools for Oracle Troubleshooting (*)
- This talk covers a few examples of the use of Flame Graphs and perf for investigating CPU-bound Oracle workloads and the use of SystemTap for tracing and measuring Oracle I/O
- A Closer Look at CALIBRATE_IO (*)
- This talk is about I/O testing, with examples based on drilling down on the use of CALIBRATE_IO and of SLOB for testing Oracle random I/O workloads.
- The Importance of Having an Appropriate Data Segmentation (Partitioning) (link is external)
- This talk covers practical examples of the use of partitioning in Oracle.
(*) slides can be downloaded from: http://cern.ch/canali